How to Apply for Funding
The next grant application period will begin August 28, 2019 with a live webinar.
- Interested applicants are required to attend the grant training webinar for instructions on submitting a full grant application. To register for the live webinar, beginning at 2pm, click here.
- The FY2020-21 Request for Application (RFA) will be posted in early-September 2019.
- Applications are due in mid‐November through an online submission process.
- Funding decisions are determined by an independent community review panel with those selected to receive funding notified via email.
- Grants are awarded for one year, with the grant cycle running April 1, 2020 – March 31, 2021.
To apply for a grant, you must be a nonprofit entity and meet our funding priorities and funding criteria, as outlined in detail in the RFA.
If you would like to be placed on our email distribution list for notification about applicant training and the release of our FY2020-21 RFA, please contact email@example.com.