- About Breast Cancer
- Community Impact
- Get Involved
Komen Central and South Jersey is looking for Fall 2019 interns! Internships at Komen CSNJ offer an opportunity to gain valuable professional experience, while working in a supportive atmosphere. We offer flexible scheduling, Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. All internships are unpaid.
Fall 2019 Internship Opportunities:
Graphic Design + Creative Intern
- Reports to: Communications and Marketing Manager
- The graphic design and creative intern will assist in the development of internal/external branded materials for both print and web. Primarily assisting the Communications and Marketing Manager with creating high-quality content for Affiliate’s websites, social media platforms, emails, event promotion and more.
- Candidate must be pursuing a degree in graphic design, communications, marketing or related field. Experience in Adobe Creative Suite and/or similar design software required.
- Reports to: Director of Mission
- The mission intern will provide support for all mission aspects of the Affiliate. Primarily assisting the Director of Mission with a variety of projects focusing on mission and community outreach.
- Candidate must be pursuing a degree in Health Education/Public Health/Community Health or related field.
Interested? Please forward a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.