- About Breast Cancer
- Community Impact
- Get Involved
Komen Central and South Jersey is looking for Fall 2018 interns! Internships at Komen CSNJ offer an opportunity to gain valuable professional experience, while working in a supportive atmosphere. We offer flexible scheduling, Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. All internships are unpaid.
Summer/Fall 2019 Internship Opportunities:
Communications + Marketing Intern
- Reports to: Communications and Marketing Manager
- The communications and marketing intern will assist in the development of internal/external communications, as well as support the Affiliate with media relations, branding and key messaging. Primarily assisting the communications and development coordinator with event promotion, blog writing, public relations, social media, video creation and website management.
- Candidate must be pursuing a degree in communications/marketing or related field. Must have some knowledge of blog writing, social media marketing and WordPress.
- Reports to: Director of Mission
- The mission intern will provide support for all mission aspects of the Affiliate. Primarily assisting the director of mission with a variety of projects focusing on mission and community outreach.
- Candidate must be pursuing a degree in Health Education/Public Health/Community Health or related field.
Interested? Please forward a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.