Komen Central and South Jersey has a dedicated group of volunteers who routinely represent us in the community throughout our 13 county service area. Our volunteers are empowered to represent Komen by attending events and speaking engagements to share Komen’s story, provide basic breast health information, discuss the importance of early detection as the key to survival and share breast cancer resources available in the community. Breast cancer survivors are also available to tell their story.
Please review the following before making a request:
- Requests must be received at least four weeks prior to event date.
- A speaker or representative is not guaranteed for your event. Due to the volume of requests that we receive, it is usually not possible to send a representative for every event.
- Due to limited resources, we request a minimum audience of 15 for speaking requests. We will ask that you confirm attendance prior to the event.
- The quantity and type of educational materials provided will be determined by the Affiliate. We have a limit set on the number of materials we can provide to one event.
- It is not our policy to participate in events that charge a fee for non-profit participation.
- If your event will involve the collection of money, please do not complete the request form below. Instead, please visit our Fundraising page.