- About Breast Cancer
- Community Impact
- Get Involved
Komen CSNJ MORE THAN PINK Walk Corporate Teams
We set out to raise $650,000 for the 2019 MORE THAN PINK Walk, but because of amazing teams and hardworking fundraisers, we surpassed this goal entirely and raised $667,871.94!
2019 Top Corporate Teams
Johnson & Johnson, Captain: Melissa Surdez |$62,871.82
Wilentz, Captains: Steven Tripp & Debbie Miranda| $10,851.44
TD for the Cure, Captain: Celia Moncholi | $8,172.12
Elementis, Captain: June Dietz | $7,100
ShopRite, Captain: Lori Battista | $5,636.40
Save the Date for the 2020
Komen CSNJ MORE THAN PINK Walk!
Sunday, October 4, 2020
Six Flags Great Adventure
Corporate Team Contact
Thank you for your interest in setting up a corporate team for Susan G. Komen Central and South Jersey’s annual MORE THAN PINK Walk!
This event is our largest annual fundraiser, attracting thousands to Six Flags Great Adventure each year. We are coming together with our communities to raise funds, honor survivors and celebrate the lives of those who lost their fight against breast cancer.
Why form a Susan G. Komen MORE THAN PINK Walk team?
- Increases your company’s visibility and shows your commitment to the community
- Offers employees a chance to bond outside the office to develop team spirit and boost morale
- Unites you with other local companies who have committed to the Komen CSNJ vision of a world without breast cancer
How easy is it to start a team and recruit members?
- Visit komencsnj.org/walk when Walk registration opens, sign up and start your team. The site makes it easy to personalize your personal and team pages, upload your contact list and email directly or copy your team page and send in a personal email.
- Send a company-wide email about the Walk team, post links on intranet and hang signs in common areas – A Komen staff member will be available to assist in the process
- Ask your employer to sponsor your team, underwrite registration fees, match donations or provide t-shirts for your team to wear on Walk Day.
What resources will Komen CSNJ provide?
- Promote your corporate involvement by with a branded printed flyer where your company can fill in team details
- Host a Registration Rally for employees in your office or preferred site to increase engagement and excitement about your company’s involvement with Komen
- Organize a “lunch & learn” event with Komen staff to educate your employees about breast cancer risks for women and men, available resources, along with different ways to get involved with the Walk
- Assist with personalizing team page with photos and text
- Create and share email communication on behalf of company leadership or team captain to encourage past team members and donors to participate in 2019
- Develop and manage a customized paper-based registration process if required
- Equip team captains with a “Team Box” containing postcards, paper registration forms, lip balms and Komen information to hand out to team members and donors
- Receive a complimentary team sign on Walk Day for teams with 25 or more participants
- Enjoy complimentary space in Team VIP Tent for teams that fundraise $5,000 or more
Encourage your company to fundraise and help us end breast cancer forever.
Show why your team is MORE THAN PINK.
Learn more about the facts of breast cancer in New Jersey, and why your corporate team makes an impact.
Download our FREE guide all about breast cancer:
Read about one of our successful corporate teams:
Arctic Air Conditioning
See what all of the fun is about – watch the video below to learn more about our MORE THAN PINK Walk!