- About Breast Cancer
- Community Impact
- Get Involved
Breast Cancer Conference 2017
Thank you for joining us at the 2017 Breast Cancer Conference: Bridging the Gaps to Quality Breast Cancer Care
Friday, November 17, 2017 | 9:30AM-2:00PM
Rutgers University-Camden Campus Center
326 Penn Street | Camden, NJ 08102
Congratulations to Dr. Antoinette Stroup for being honored as Rutgers School of Nursing -Camden’s 2018 Distinguished Lecturer!
Bridging the Gaps to Quality Breast Cancer Care was a conference for the New Jersey breast cancer care community. The purpose of the conference was to examine issues related to disparities and inequities in breast cancer care and explore potential strategies for reducing disparities and inequities in care. All New Jersey health professionals associated with breast cancer were invited to attend.
- 2017 Breast Cancer Conference Keynote and Distinguished Lecture Presentation – Antoinette Stroup, PhD | Please click here for Dr. Stroup’s presentation!
- Understanding the Role of Patient Navigators in Eliminating Health Disparities – Dianne Hyman MSN, RN, OCN
- Closing the Disparity Gap in Breast Cancer between Black, White Americans: Challenges and Promising Practices – Shyrea Thompson
- Evolution of Therapeutic Strategies for Breast Cancer Using Tumor Biology – Kahyun Yoon-Flannery, DO, MPH
- Emerging Patterns of Care Among Medicaid Populations – Jennifer Tsui, PhD, MPH
- Engaging Minority Populations in Health Research – Bonnie Jerome-D’Emilia, PhD, MPH, RN, CBCN and Patricia D. Supplee, PhD, RNC-OB
- Panel Discussion: Examples from the Field – Candido Africa III, MD; Evelyn Robles-Rodriguez, RN, MSN, APN, AOCN; Jennifer Boiler, MSW, LCSW
MEET OUR SPEAKERS AND PRESENTERS
Click on the photos to learn more about our speakers and presenters: