- About Breast Cancer
- Community Impact
- Get Involved
Komen Central and South Jersey is looking for Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 interns! Internships at Komen CSNJ offer an opportunity to gain valuable professional experience, while working in a supportive atmosphere. We offer flexible scheduling, Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. All internships are unpaid.
Fall 2017/Spring 2018 Internship Opportunities:
- Reports to: Communications and Development Coordinator
- The Communications/Marketing Intern will assist in the development of internal/external communications, as well as support the Affiliate with media relations, branding and key messaging. Primarily assisting the Communications and Development Coordinator with event promotion, social media and website management.
- Candidate must be pursuing a degree in Communications/Marketing or related field. Must have some knowledge of WordPress and various social media platforms.
- Reports to: Mission Manager
- The Mission Intern will provide support for all mission aspects of the Affiliate. Primarily assisting the Mission Manger with a variety of projects focusing on mission and community outreach.
- Candidate must be pursuing a degree in Health Education/Public Health/Community Health or related field.
Special Events Intern
- Reports to: ED/Development Team
- The Special Events Intern will assist with the planning, organizing and execution of fundraising events and strategies for the Affiliate. Events/projects vary depending on time of year.
- Candidate must have an interest in event planning and execution and pursuing a two- or four-year degree.
Interested? Please forward a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are currently accepting applications for Summer 2017 Internships.