- About Breast Cancer
- Community Impact
- Get Involved
Komen Central and South Jersey internships offer an opportunity to gain valuable professional experience, while working in a supportive atmosphere. We offer flexible scheduling, Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Internship terms are a minimum of 3 months with Spring, Summer and Fall options available. All internships are unpaid.
- Reports to: Communications and Development Coordinator
- The Communications/Marketing Intern will assist in the development of internal/external communications, as well as support the Affiliate with media relations, branding and key messaging. Primarily assisting the Communications and Development Coordinator with event promotion, social media and website management.
- Candidate must be pursuing a degree in Communications/Marketing or related field. Must have some knowledge of WordPress and various social media platforms.
- Reports to: Mission Manager
- The Mission Intern will provide support for all mission aspects of the Affiliate. Primarily assisting the Mission Manger with a variety of projects focusing on mission and community outreach.
- Candidate must be pursuing a degree in Health Education/Public Health/Community Health or related field.
Special Events Intern
- Reports to: ED/Development Team
- The Special Events Intern will assist with the planning, organizing and execution of fundraising events and strategies for the Affiliate. Events/projects vary depending on time of year.
- Candidate must have an interest in event planning and execution and pursuing a two- or four-year degree.
Interested? Please forward a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are currently accepting applications for Summer 2017 Internships.