How to Apply for Funding
The 2017-2018 application period is now CLOSED. The next application period will begin in mid-September 2017.
- The FY2018-19 Request for Application (RFA) will be posted in mid-September 2017.
- Interested applicants are required to first attend a mandatory in-person training session in mid-September and then invited to submit a full grant application.
- Applications are due in mid‐November through an online submission process.
- Funding decisions are determined by an independent community review panel with those selected to receive funding notified via email.
- Grants are awarded for a one-year term, with the grants cycle running April 1, 2018 – March 31, 2019.
To apply for a grant, you must be a nonprofit entity and meet our funding priorities and funding criteria, as outlined in detail in the RFA.
If you would like to be placed on our email distribution list for notification about applicant training and the release of our FY2018-19 RFA, please contact email@example.com.